Nassau County Soccer Officials Association
Interested in Becoming a Soccer Official?
Contact Dave Poli @:
- Poli@optonline.net (please cc: firstname.lastname@example.org )
- (516) 644-1839
9/2/21 - Interpretation - Mandatory - 7:30PM - Merrick Golf Club Ballroom (or alternate Interpretation Meeting)
Monday, 9/13/21 - General Meeting - Mandatory - 7:30PM - Merrick Golf Club Ballroom
Monday, 9/20/21 - Election Meeting -Mandatory - 7:30PM - Merrick Golf Club Ballroom
Thursday, 10/14/21 - Playoff Meeting - Mandatory - 7:30PM - Merrick Golf Club Ballroom
Wednesday, 11/17/21 - Dinner - 7:30PM - Patrizia's, 4913 Merrick Rd, Massapequa Park
Alternate Interpretation Meetings
NYC - September 9 - 7:00 PM - ZOOM
NYC Zoom Meeting Information
Alan Wharton is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Alan Wharton's Personal Meeting Room
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 552 525 1052
One tap mobile
+16465588656,,5525251052#,,,,*574663# US (New York)
+13017158592,,5525251052#,,,,*574663# US (Washington DC)
Dial by your location
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
Meeting ID: 552 525 1052
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kcMo304tqi
Stephen Padaetz - Referee of the Year
Marty Mangialardi - New Official of the Year/Joe Podair Award
Matt Sether - Coaches Referee of the Year
New Red Card/Disqualification Procedures
To All Officials,
- If you issue a yellow card you MUST fill out a game report on our website, http://www.nassaucountysoccerofficialsassociation.com/forms-and-documents.html, and submit it. One official can submit all the yellow cards. The report will automatically be sent to Tom Cully once you submit it. If you have a non-league game, yellow cards still MUST be reported. DO NOT CALL BOCES TO REPORT YELLOW CARDS.
- if you issue a red card BOTH officials MUST fill out a game report on our website, http://www.nassaucountysoccerofficialsassociation.com/forms-and-documents.html. The report will automatically be sent to Tom Cully once you submit it. It would be a good idea for the officials to call Tom as well to discuss the red card or cards before submitting the unsportsmanlike/disqualification report to BOCES.
- BOTH officials MUST then submit an unsportsmanlike/disqualification report to BOCES, which can be found on the BOCES Sportspak website, where you retrieve your assignments and where your availability is. Please make sure you and your partner discuss the details of the red card and all the facts are correct before submitting this report. There is no blank form.
- Here is how you access the form. Under officials, click on "Unsportsmanlike Form" (it's in the same pull down menu as "Assignments"). You must enter your username and password. Once you are in, you select the date of the game on the calendar and your game will come up. Then you need to click onto the game number, bottom left, and the form will come up. Fill out your report and submit. It’s simple as that.